Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Things

As the summer weather is approaching quickly here in Texas, I am day dreaming about shoes. We kind of like to skip spring over here, but go ahead and pretend the 85 degree days are spring and anything over 90 degrees is summer. Regardless, that means that it is wedges and sandals season! It is my absolute favorite. I always find wearing wedges and sandals so easy. I don't feel the need to dress up with them on, but I can always do so if I choose too. Do you feel the same way? They just make everything cuter.
Loving this neutral wedge to go with everything.
Jessica Simpson Casie T-strap wedge.

         
GB Gianni Bini Wrap-It up platform wedges.
They also come in sandals if you like a flatter surface. 
These are a cheap alternative from target, but
still are cute and I love the nautical look.



Happy Shopping!
Got any favorite wedges ? 







No comments:

Post a Comment