Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

In Love.

Absolutely in love, head over heals with this past weekend. It was not good camping weather and we pretty much spent the entire weekend in the rain, but it definitely didn't stop us from a good time. I spent most of saturday fishing all day, and shooting some guns here and there. I don't do camping very well but if I have a cabin,  I think I could make a really good camper as long as I'm allowed to bring an overpacked bag and allowed a shower before dinnertime. It was such a nice weekend to spend with my boys family. They always make me feel at home and welcome in as one of their own. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I didn't lose too much sleep this week which is making today much easier, however it seems time wants to move at a slow pace now that spring break is approaching. Hoping for some faster next few days then it can move slow all it wants. I am looking forward to a pause from school, and some quality time with my mom. Spring break has always been our prime shopping time. Hope everyone had a good weekend, and an even better monday to kick start this week.

What a cutie right? I can't get over it. 


We took our time on the drive back between the rain, flat tire, and
roaming around Corsicana's pretty neighbor hood, but the view
of this lake had to be the best. 


Drove in early this morning to school, and got to see the sunrise.

My favorite.

Monday was a good start to this week.


Weekend vacations are my new favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment