Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Things

This week, I am loving all things from loft and jcrew of course! All the clothes are just screaming spring, which I thought was arriving but apparently texas has decided to bring big black rain clouds all over that thought. Looks like I'll get a lot of good use out of my rain boots!
This skirt is perfect from the texture, color, to the ribbon around the waist. Perfection.
From Loft. 
Love the brightness and shape of this talitha blouse from jcrew.
If I was buying it, I'd pick up two, one in this vintage berry color, and another in wreath green. 
A basic comfortable wedge is a necessity for spring and going into summer.
Liking the toms version over everything else right now just because of the simplicity. 

Soft Pink linen shorts, comfy and cute.
From the Loft.

Too bad I'm not tan, because I am all over this neon yellow pencil skirt from Loft.






Happy Thursday, the weekend is beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment