Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring break 2012.

I am always so sad to see spring break fly by as fast it does, but It is always a welcomed nice break and little tease for summertime.

My spring break was nothing short of relaxing, but the farthest from a normal crazy spring break. 

How I spent my spring break:
 
Kiddos at the Great Wolf Lodge 

Late night cruisin with the top down 

Fro yo with my favorite topping, mango pearls 


Finished product of the closet. 

Sleepy baby. 

Baby Madi. 

Morning Run.

Afternoon grocery trip. front half  is boyfriends and everything
else is mine. Can you tell what is important for a boy's appetite .


-Lots and lots of shopping with mama. Damage done.
-Emptied and re-organized my closet completely, mom redid it with cedar, wood floor, and provided a much more organized space for my clothes, shoes, and purses.
-Had a girls night that included junk food burger eating, hot tubbing, wii black eye peas' dance, and good talks.
-enjoyed some quality time in grapevine with my favorite kiddos
-went for an amazing morning run on pavement. My feet against the pavement always has a way of making me feel twice as accomplished.
-Enjoyed saturday with a breakfast day with my boy, and ended the day at my new favorite restaurant on the river, went to a movie, and ended it with a late night cruise to yogolait for some a cup of my favorite fro-yo with the parents.
-Sunday was spent catching one last lunch with sister and her kids before they head back to Odessa, and then an afternoon grocery trip with T, which always feels like a lot more like an adventure than a grocery trip.


How did you spend your spring break if you had one? Relaxing or busy?


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment