Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend in Instagram








1. Stayed at hotel in frisco with mama and we shopped for the weekend. Sported
my new stars and elevators tank. My friend designs a clothing line, check it out at www.starsandelevators.com 
2. We also dipped into a few quaint coffee shops to try some specialty treats and coffee. That
cupcake was a Tres Leches. It was amazing! 
3. Teavana. My favorite cup of youthberry tea. 
4. Spring is calling my name, so I threw on a colored dress, boots, and showed my bare white legs. 
5. Hung out with my boy. Always asking for as much time as possible with him. 
6. Baked a puff pancake for breakfast and caught up on my blog reading from the weekend. 
7. Ending my evening winding down, watching t.v. with those two furballs since it is storming outside.

Happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment