Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Cleaning

As I mentioned in the previous post, I did a little bit (more a lot) of spring cleaning. I emptied out my entire closet, which let me just tell you was not a pretty site and left two beds and one floor completely covered. My mom is super crafty in that she is capable of pretty much any handy work she puts her mind too. 

I don't really have pictures from before but if you can imagine I had a regular white walls and blue carpet and things stacked under each rack of clothes, and not to mention the top of my closet was filled with 3 of my older sisters and my own dolls from childhood. So this new closet has been wonderful to walk into. 



Never seen my closet this empty. 


Finally have enough room for my dresses to fit
all on one side. 


It is so nice to be able to see all my shoes finally.



Have you done any spring cleaning yet? It is not a fun job, but always worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment