Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Bit of Me

Name is Amberly Marie. I am from the DFW metroplex in Texas. I'm a sophomore in college who is simply just finding my way, and this blog is just a little way for me to do so. I am majoring in Speech-Language Pathology. I am a family person so I feel you should know that I grew up in a big family of 7, my parents, 3 older sisters, me, and a little brother. My two oldest sisters are now married, one of which has 3 kids who you will be seeing plenty of on here. I'm a little bit of a mess so I hope you will bare with me. I enjoy shopping a little too much, good music, concerts, anything girly, every episode of friends, and being with the people I love. I believe in; God, that laughing is the best for the soul, in kissing, that coffee is better in the evening, that the heart of life really is good, that cake should be eaten for breakfast, that there is beauty in all, that I have a second stomach for dessert, and that there can never be too much pink. My best friend is my boyfriend and we are going on 3 years of dating. We'll call him T or boyfrann (either/or). My blog is for the expression of any personal thought, current obsessions, random rants, and my young but vibrant passion for all those things I love.






Enjoy! I hope you'll keep visiting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment