Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF

I am so thankful it's friday, mostly because I am that much closer to spring break next week. Even more so because I am heading out to a ranch about 3 hours away with my boyfriend and his family for a little weekend vacation. Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain the entire time, and even though it ruins the perfect camping weather, I am really looking forward to a weekend spent in cuddling and relaxing. Hoping to stay warm and get my mindset off of school (shouldn't be too hard).

On another note, I stumbled upon someones flckr feed and fell in love with Camryn Palaski's writing. It is so beautiful. Just wanted to leave you with a little insert I'm adoring. Something about the words gives the mental picture that allows you to feel it, see it, and smell it.




"The combination of words that you string together and wrap around my ears have been uttered before: The same inflection, eye contact, citrus flavored “lovely” and coffee roasted “forever.” 
I want fresh-cut kisses and handpicked whispers, but I suppose everyone needs something to put in their travel mug." 



Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment