Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leaving On a Jetplane

and I don't know what to wear.


Hope you sang along with that one. Anyways, I am headed to Odessa to see my babies in less than 48 hours and I am so excited, but it has really got me thinking about airplane attire. I know, I know, it's only 45 minutes, it doesn't matter. But you know that feeling when you've traveled and want to change clothes because you feel gross? Ok maybe it's just me, but I don't want to feel like that. I want to feel cute and be able to wear my outfit the majority of the day. So I decided to gather some of my favorite celebrity airport looks that are cute but maintain the need to be comfortable. Lauren Conrad is my go to travel wear girl, she is always caught lookin so cute at the airport.
Vanessa Minnillo looking casual but polished with a tshirt
and a blazer.
Via

Jennifer Aniston has the right idea with the boyfriend jeans,
slip on shoes, and scarf.
via

Rachel Bilson cozied in layers with the leggings, scarf,  & boots combo.
via

Perfection.
via
She just knows exactly my style when it comes to traveling
or how I want to dress anyways.
via



I'm thinking on the way there I'm going to rock the leggings, oversized long sleeve t-shirt, with a sweater because it's always cold, and a light scarf that adds a pop of color. Only thing I am hesitant on is boots or flats? I mean boots would be so cute, but what an effort take on and off at security. Still contemplating that one. I'll be back tomorrow with Thursday things, which will be filled with airport necessities.


What do you think? What's your favorite way to travel?






No comments:

Post a Comment