Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A quick winter glimpse!

This weekend was perfection, as most usually are compared to school days. But really, this weekend was extra special for no particular reason. Friday morning was wonderful. I woke up and finally got to go brunch at Mimi's with mama. Have been asking her for a while now, and we just haven't been able to make it happen. Luckily, I had a coupon too and we got one meal for free! Then I convinced her to see The Vow with me and obviously in my previous post, you can tell I loved it. Friday night was spent as usual, next to my boy at the sushi bar at Tokyo Cafe. We then preceded to see safehouse. Did you see it? Let me just say for starters it's a great action packed movie, but let me also warn you with this: you will be stressed out the entire time, and if your anything like me, your hands with either be over your mouth or you'll be gasping. But other wise, it was great! Saturday was slow moving but definitely relaxing. I love saturdays, they're just what lazy weekends are all about. Especially if that calls for ending the night, cozied up in Panera with a bread bowl of creamy tomato.

Monday, always comes way too quick. Last night, Texas finally got a little peak at winter. I was starting to believe we wouldn't have snow, but of course we got about a solid 2 hours (maybe more, I went to sleep) of beautiful white flurries that decided to show themselves. It was about time! Unfortunately, I had already gone back to school. I was wishing I was by the fire at home, but it actually ended up being a nice night spent in bed right watching indie movies on netflix, next to the window. I am grateful, even though I was crossing my fingers for a snow day to get a bunch of homework done. Maybe next time, It will decide to stick.

I'm spending my evening getting some final things done for the week ahead and then writing valentines day cards with a glass of hot tea at my side.

Stay cozy!




Date Night Outfit, Sweater;Loft, Shirt; Banana Republic, Skirt; Banana Republic
Tights; Loft, Booties; Target 


Sunday Afternoon. 

Stay Cozy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment