Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The day after.

I always dislike the day after a holiday. It always ends more quickly than I wish. 


Shirt: Hollister, Red Jeans: American Eagle, Rainboots:Sperry
Scarf:From Mama 
I decided that Valentines Day called for some red skinnies and a red flower in the hair. I originally had on some cute nude flats but it was a little muddy outside, so I opted out for the rain boots considering I had to walk across campus. 
I spent the majority of my day going to class, watching how I met your mother, and went grocery shopping to restock my tiny fridge. 

On tuesdays, I always have lab from 5-7, so boyfriend joined me after to at least get to spend some time together on valentines day. We decided to delay our date until the weekend, but for last night, we slipped into a quaint little Italian restaurant. We didn't make reservations, but luckily they said we could have table but we only had an hour. We agreed that was ok as long as they gave us time to eat our food. It was wonderful. Going to a cozy restaurant and just relaxing and talking is really one of my favorite things to do, but still excited to get dressed up and go out this weekend. 

How was your Valentines Day?
Hope it was wonderful.

Unfortunately, playtime is over for me and I have a lot to do get done today, before the weekend arrives tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment