Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Countdown begins.

Weekends are good, especially with they include a fancy meal with my boy, and end with brunch. Not too mention, my best friend came into town and we got to spend the night catching up which is always a plus.
Brunchies from Rio Mambo 

Dress I've been waiting to wear.
Dress:LC for kohl's 

I spent more time than planned getting my family's dogs all taken care of. Which included, baths, shots, vaccines, and medicine to get them healthy. But that's ok, because they make pretty great and entertaining car companions.


My favorite attire from this past weekend.

Tunic:Jcrew, Sweater: Cable and Gauge, Leggings:Target,
Boots:Ciao Bella, Watch:Gifted, Fossil




On to the real reason for this blog,

In exactly 4 days, I will be on a 45 minute flight to Odessa to see my big sister and her precious kiddos. Can't wait to hug them. Can you believe it takes 6 hours to drive there, but you can hop on a plane for 45 minutes and be there? Transportation is wonderful. 


In about 3 1/2 weeks, I will be going on a weekend trip with the boyfriend and his family to a cabin in Grapeland, TX. I am excited for a little vacation, and too add its the weekend before the next which is spring break. So definitely looking forward to some travel time and little breaks from school to keep me going. 

Like I said in 4 weeks it's spring break, which by then I will be so glad to have because I always get to get away with my mom and go shopping! 

Have a lot to look forward too, but trying to keep my head up from drowning in school work. 


How was your weekend? What are you looking forward too, anything exciting? 

How can one not be ecstatic to see this little cutie? 





No comments:

Post a Comment