Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

We love the rain when it washes our cars

Me and Boyfran are in a transition tradition, well have been for a while. We are in the process of becoming regulars at the cutest little chinese/sushi cafe. It has a such a quaint and cozy feel to it, that you can't help but fall in love. It has this charming little sushi bar that sits you perfectly so that you can see every piece of sushi made as an art. Needless to say the conversation with sushi chefs and the wonderful sushi of course is becoming a friday favorite of mine. We are beginning to get a normal waitress who knows our favorite rolls and I especially love hearing them say "see you next week". I hope this tradition never ends. I'm kind of in love. Really I am just head over heels in love with weekends in general, but today has been extra wonderful. Because who doesn't enjoy a rainy friday night spent eating sushi, and  frozen yogurt while reading magazines, and ending the night with easy conversation. That was my friday night and I couldn't be happier.


Shirt:Banana Republic, Vest:Gap, Jeans:Elle, Boots:Sperry

Outfit for Date Night. 

(P.S. Going to go ahead and say that I don't have a nice camera, so these instagrams will be a regular.)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment