Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Excuse me,

and my little absence, I was way too busy kissing babies, staying up late talking to my sister, and completely missing out on any ounce of sleep. I had such a wonderful trip to Odessa, busy, yet wonderful. I am so happy I saw my nieces and nephew to hold me over for a little over 3 weeks when they will arrive back in DFW for a quick stay. I am pretty much drowning in school work trying to prepare for all the papers and tests I have before spring break. I am heading down to a cabin with the boy and his family in two weekends, so while I play catch up but continue to do school work, I might be a little scattered with my posts. But I promise I'll eventually get in the swing of this. In the meantime, enjoy these precious pictures of the cutest littles.









Aren't they the cutest? 

Seeing their sweet faces makes my heart full.


Happy Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment