Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bottomless Pit.

I have to admit something. I am having a little bit of a problem. It's kind of embarrassing but I'm actually not ashamed. I've developed a stomach that has decided it is going to be a bottomless pit. I feel hungry all the time, I mean all the time, all day long. So between chinese food, dinner, and then a little after dinner meal. My tummy is finally saying it's full, but give it an hour and it will be starving all over again. What do I do? It's an issue. Even my little brother said tonight "how are you still eating". Ooops! Oh well, what's a girl to do when she's hungry but eat.

On another note, the 30 day shred is a killer. Having to push through the pain, but after two days, I'm already having trouble walking up and down the stairs and sitting.


Also….

The Vow comes out tomorrow!! Yay! I am taking mama to see it because I think she will love it, and boyfran says we saw a girl movie last time, and his movie is out this weekend. I lost that battle real quick. Regardless, I am so excited for a new chick flick, hoping for it to be a new favorite. Looks too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment