Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Save room for my love, save room for a moment.

I'm not much of a college kid in that I don't really participate in too many events that the school hosts, including any kind of sporting event. However, once a year the school picks out one person to be the keynote speaker and put on a huge presentation. It is always cool to have this opportunity available, because you get to hear people you would probably never come close to hearing. Last year it was George Bush and I have to say he is just the cutest texan, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This year is a little different in that they picked a singer, John Legend. I am beyond excited to see him tonight. I know it's not really concert but more so a speech with some songs at the end, but looking forward to hearing him regardless. I am crossing my fingers in that he plays ordinary people and save room. I had never heard of John Legend, until I started dating T. He showed me that song and I fell in love. If you haven't heard it, go listen for yourself. He is wonderful.  I love weekday events like this, especially when Boyfran shows up at school. It always makes the week go a lot faster. I'll give you an update about how it goes. Happy Tuesday to all of you, hope the week is going by just the way you planned. 



No comments:

Post a Comment