Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Bliss.

Weekends are so good to me. Really good.
I don't know what it is but sometime between mid-thursday and monday morning, I feel like I have a whole new week ahead. It's like I am starting school over again after a long break. Now don't get me wrong, every monday does not start out like this, but when it does the week is just that much better. I haven't had to go back until monday afternoon due to a class partly online, so today I got to enjoy a nice lunch with the boy before heading back to school and it's always a plus to get to see him an extra weekday. It's been a wonderful monday.

On another note, I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. Not to lose weight, but to get in good shape and get toned. I've really had a hard time getting into an actually routine and this seemed like a good way to do so. You think your in good shape then you turn on this basic 20 minute work and your entire body burns. I don't mean to be gross either, but I was actually sweating to the point where it was running in my eye. Needless to say, Jillian is probably going to be kicking my butt for the next 30 days, hopefully into great shape. We will just see, I'll keep you posted!



Hope you had a great monday kickstarting this week into gear.


and if you need a little motivation or a laugh for monday blues, here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment