Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today

after my one class, I needed to go get some groceries. Only this time, for some odd reason, Kroger was calling my name. I am broke college student who has little amounts of money and in desperate need of some food. You would think I would head on over to walmart like normal, but nope. I drove about 5 minutes up the road and found myself roaming through Kroger. If I was at home, I would have found myself in Central Market & that could have been a very expensive trip. Our Kroger is set up as a much tinier mini version of Central Market including fresh produce, smell of flowers when you walk in, and lots of freshly cooked food ready to be taken home. I stumbled around looking for some things I don't normally buy like flat pita bread, Odwalla protein drinks, Kashi mocha cherry chocolate bars, and veggie burgers. Although, the few items purchased cost more than normal, I enjoyed a little time feeling like a grown up (only I was paying attention to every "with card" price).  Still have no explanation for why I went to kroger walked right up to the customer service counter got a Kroger plus card, and spent way more than usual on very few groceries. But hey, somedays all you need is a little change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment