Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Summertime come quick.

I think I've mentioned this before, but Texas really loves to skip right over spring. In fact the only true differences I can pinpoint between spring and summer are:

1.The bluebonnets, they only lasts about a few weeks because it gets way too hot for them to stand.
2. Instead of everyday being 90-105 degrees, it's only about 80-85.
3. It rains a lot, bringing out all the stops with tornadoes, hail, and flooding of roads.


Regardless, by the end of April, summer will be here in full force. Even though I am pretty positive the calendar places the first day of summer in mid June.  In other words, I am about done with school, and it's beginning to feel like summertime is within reach. I only have 4 weeks exactly left from tomorrow. To make it better that includes finals week. So 3 more weeks of class, 1 of which is only spent reviewing. We can go ahead and cancel out dead week and finals week. So thats 2 more weeks of class, 1 week of review, and 1 week of no class and just tests. In other words, spring 2012 is coming to a close faster than I'm prepared for. To add a cherry on top, I only have 3 finals ( 1 online, 1 like any normal test in that class, and 1 real final). I finish all my major due dates on April 26 and I am strongly trying to hold out until then before I shut down. Life is moving quickly, but I am excited for the things to come.


This summer is holding some exciting things in store, and I find out more fun stuff with each coming week, so I'm more ready than ever.

4 more mondays, lets go, lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment