Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday Things.

This Thursday is going to be a little different, only because I feel it relevant to do a post pertaining to my boys birthday yesterday.

So here it is:

Things I've learned from my boy.


-To always finish a race stronger than when you begin it. He always encourages me in a run to push myself especially within that last stretch when I'm feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck. With him by side, I'm encouraged to run faster, stronger, and longer. Not only in a race but also in life. 
-To find a source of motivation, whatever it may be. Find the motivation for whatever you want to do and go after it. Don't look back. 


-Don’t worry about what other people think. Bottom line. Their opinion should not affect your actions, no one should be standing in your way.


-In a relationship, you need to be a team. If your in it together, it will work.  Just be a team. 

-No sense in crying over spilled milk. If something happens, crying, worrying, or stressing will not fix it. So let it be, because it's already been done. 

-Open your mind. You can't live life freely, if your constantly closing everything off. You have to open your mind, widen horizons to really be able to see. 

-Honesty is the best policy. Especially with the person you love. If you can be open with them, then things are easier all around. 





He's pretty special, and I am unbelievably blessed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment