Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Like Crazy.

Just watched Like Crazy for the first time. Really it's the saddest movie and if you only like fairytales and happy endings, this is not the movie for you. Despite the fact that when it ends, you contemplate watching it again hoping for a different ending, this one part is truly beautiful.

I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn’t, not really. Only the smudgeness of it; the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it. I didn’t realise it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. Because it’s the halves that halve you in half. I didn’t know, don’t know, about the in-between bits; the gory bits of you, and the gory bits of me






Happy Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment