Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Motivation Wednesday

I am feeling the brunt of the middle of the week. Mostly because I skipped on back home yesterday afternoon and got on a weekend high until 6am  this morning it came to my realization that I had to go back to school for 2 more days of hard work. I am furiously working hard to get ahead in anticipation for some more middle of the week events happening. I usually let everything pile up until the weekday where I just sit and conquer my huge to do list. But lately, I've been spending the weekends working on some stuff to free up my week days for studying. Really I am ready for summer, which is crazy to say because I am going to be busy beyond belief if everything goes according to plan. I am planning to take a 2 week may minimester course for English, will be painfully quick. Can you believe they are capable of shoving 1 semester into 2 weeks (4 hours, 10 school days). I am nervous. However, It will be nice to be free of school before the end of May. I am also going to be nannying/babysitting, either one for a close family about 40 hours a week. So, to say I am excited is strange, but I am so ready to settle into a routine at home. Ready to get a day mapped out with consistent plans including work, school, workout.

In the meantime, here is your wednesday motivation to get you through, you can do it!



Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment