Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter measter.

I don't know what that means but I liked the rhyming sound of it, so I went with it.

How was your weekend? Mine was truly perfection.

I found myself wanting to spend endless amounts of time with my mom. We got pedicures, saw the hunger games (finally, I know), worked a little bit, shopped, went on a walk ( I ran, she walked), and ate lots of yummy meals that included fro-yo for dessert. Maybe it's the fact I know she is leaving for New York in a week, but either way I was craving some mamma me time, and I got the best of time in return. It was a great weekend. Then yesterday, I spent the morning at church, ate a tiny lunch with my fam, and another tiny lunch with T's fam. He has 3 younger siblings, and since my niece and nephews are far away, it was fun to be able to watch some young ones go for an Easter egg hunt. I just feel like it's not Easter without it. Still getting over the fact that I am not little anymore, which means no egg/candy/money hunting for me. It was a perfect day and I pretended like I was out of school until my 6 am alarm clock went off this morning.

I had quite the monday morning drive back to school this morning. Just imagine a lot of fog, some sprinkles of rain, and too much traffic. It was real exciting, and I've yet to finish a cup of coffee so I'm to bury myself in my books and hopefully get some coffee in the system.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment