Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sleepy Body.

I've reached a lovely level of what I'm going to call exhaustion, but it could also could be classified as just plain done with school ready for summer laziness. 

Either way, I am feeling it more than ever. I've had a pretty busy last two weeks, which included me commuting at least 4-5 days, meaning I've been waking up at 6:00 to drive back to school in time for my morning classes. I've also had my schools registration which starts at 7:00 am and TCC's registration for summer that began at 6:00 am and I woke up at 5:30. Throw in those early mornings with some late nights with no naps, and you've got me who wants to do absolutely nothing. Luckily, these next two weeks are pretty light in the school area and I'll be able to relax and enjoy a little netflix and napping. On another note, during the summer, my body likes to think it is invincible (can stay up way too late and wake up way too early). I can already feel it beginning to think that it's usual 10:00 pm bedtime is now 1:00 and will soon enough be 3:00-4:00 in the morning. Anyone else feeling the same way? 


Happy Monday to you all, hope your getting in some relaxation time as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment